Luxury, architecture, art, avant-garde, and originality are keywords to describe Casa Río Montaña, this house has a top-quality design, it has such exclusive details, that it could be considered one of the top houses in Nosara.
Casa Río Montaña is located in the lush lands of Nosara Guanacaste, it is blessed with extensive green areas, views of several hills, and is surrounded by a majestic nature that marvelously invades every corner of the property.
Another thing that characterizes this house is its unique and sublime design. This architectural creation is above a flat relief, accessible to anyone. Casa Río Montaña particularly has a pool and as an additional complement, its style has a stunning optical illusion of water simulating an extension ‘infinitely’ to the horizon. It also has two bedrooms (all rooms with air conditioning), two bathrooms, a large living room, which is a perfect place to gather family, friends or bring some guests, an open terrace, wooden details and ample parking for 4-6 cars.

Casa Río Montaña offers comfort, modernity, and authenticity. However, it should be noted, this is a space that is in a pre-sale process, the house is still under construction, with 80% of the process done. The house will be handed over no later than 2 months once the 30% payment has been initiated and then once the construction is done, the remaining 70% will be charged.

At Nosara Dreams Property we are here to try to find your ideal home.

Designed by:

  • City Nosara
  • Province Guanacaste
  • Country Costa Rica


Updated on November 8, 2022 at 7:33 pm
  • Price: $790,000
  • Land Area: 8,020
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Rooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Garages: 2
  • Garage Size: 2
  • Year Built: Under Construction
  • Property Type: House
  • Property Status: For Sale

Additional details

  • Pool size: : 32 m² (8m x 4m)
  • Pelada Beach:: 10 min
  • Guiones Beach-:: 15 min


Compare listings

Nelson Campos
  • Nelson Campos
Follow Us