The Quetzal is considered one of the most beautiful birds in different countries like Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, for its beauty and majesty it has been a sacred bird for the Mayan and Aztec cultures.

Casa Quetzal has this name because it honors the magnificence and beauty of this bird. This house is located in Las Delicias of Nosara, this is a community where the lifestyle is quite rural and in constant contact with nature. This house is located in a magical place covered with thousands of trees, scents and sounds coming from Nosara’s nature and wildlife.

The house is 100% concrete, columns and beams also in concrete. The roof is made of 26 gauge galvanized sheet metal and all electrical, mechanical and rainwater installations are top quality.

The distribution of the house is 1 master bedroom with a private bathroom, 2 bedrooms sharing a bathroom, ample parking space, swimming pool, living room, kitchen, laundry and storage room, besides having a large and green patio.

Its location is in a residential area, where the properties measure 5,000m2 which gives privacy but at the same time security because it is a family neighborhood. The property is bordered by a small creek and is surrounded by nature.

Casa Quetzal is 5 minutes from Playa Garza and 15 minutes from Playa Guiones which are beaches of Nosara, one known for having a great marine biodiversity and the other for being one of the most visited beaches by surfers from all over the world. It is also 3 minutes away from the nearest supermarket.

This is a pre-sale offer, due to the fact that the construction process of the structure is at an advanced stage, it is estimated that it will be fully ready by the end of January.

In addition the pre-sale includes furniture: closets and kitchen furniture. It can negotiate the house 100% furnished, as well as any design change, considering the building phase and within the price range.

It is under the supervision of the architectural firm: BVYM of Escazú, San José.

Form of payment:

In the first stay you will have to pay just 10% of the total amount of the house, which is the security deposit upon contract signature. The other 90% will be the final payment upon conclusion of the work construction.

  • City Delicias
  • Province Guanacaste
  • Country Costa Rica


Updated on October 12, 2022 at 9:23 am
  • Price: $489,000
  • Land Area: 5000
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Rooms: 5
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Garages: 3
  • Garage Size: 3
  • Property Type: House
  • Property Status: For Sale


Compare listings

Sujayra Peréz
  • Sujayra Peréz
Follow Us