Casa Río Montaña - House for sale in Nosara

Casa Vista Montaña

$900.000 USD

We are pleased to present Casa Vista Montaña (Mountain View House), a thoughtfully designed residence tailored for discerning families seeking tranquility amidst nature, complemented by a spacious plot of land in close proximity to Nosara. This beautiful property is situated in Rio Montaña Ostional, merely 20 minutes from Playa Guiones.

8.020sqm

LAND SIZE

Río Montaña

LOCATION

0
Bedrooms
0
Bathrooms
0 min
Playa Guiones

Property details

Casa Vista Montaña is not just a house; it’s a vision crafted to bring joy and fulfillment to your family life. Boasting a picturesque mountain view and convenient proximity to renowned beaches such as Peladas, Guiones and Ostional, this residence promises to create a haven of comfort and serenity for your family. We eagerly look forward to welcoming you and your family to experience the unparalleled peace, security and familial ambiance that this home affords. These are the key features of this beautiful house:

Second Floor (Main Part):

  • 2 bedrooms, both with their respective bathrooms.
  • Spacious kitchen.
  • Breakfast area.
  • Living room and corridor.
  • Swimming pool.

First Floor:

  • Two studio-style rooms with two bathrooms.
  • Covered parking for 2-4 cars.

Technical Details:

  • Construction comprises concrete for the entire first floor, while the second floor is made of lightweight material (durock).
  • The property spans 8,020sqm and features two wells, one measuring 16m and the other (currently in use) at 10m, with the latter duly registered.
  • Equipped with 7 security cameras and a recorder, 150 Mbps fiber optic internet, an electricity meter + solar panels, water filter, 60” TV, sound system and 3 air conditioners (1 of 24 BTU and 2 of 12 BTU).

Construction Status:

  • Commenced in 2023, the construction currently stands at an approximate 85% completion.
  • Pending additions include a 5x3m2 fiberglass pool, underground power supply, wooden furniture in the kitchen, ceiling finishes, eaves and the completion of property filling.

Acquisition Terms:

  • A 45% advance is requested to finalize construction, with the remaining 55% due upon completion. The house will be handed over no later than 2 months once the 45% payment has been initiated.
  • Exclusions: Washer, dryer and refrigerator. Otherwise, the house is delivered fully furnished.

We are here to assist you in realizing your dream of owning this beautiful residence. For further inquiries or to schedule a visit, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Property details

Casa Vista Montaña is not just a house; it’s a vision crafted to bring joy and fulfillment to your family life. Boasting a picturesque mountain view and convenient proximity to renowned beaches such as Peladas, Guiones and Ostional, this residence promises to create a haven of comfort and serenity for your family. We eagerly look forward to welcoming you and your family to experience the unparalleled peace, security and familial ambiance that this home affords. These are the key features of this beautiful house:

Second Floor (Main Part):

  • 2 bedrooms, both with their respective bathrooms.
  • Spacious kitchen.
  • Breakfast area.
  • Living room and corridor.
  • Swimming pool.

First Floor:

  • Two studio-style rooms with two bathrooms.
  • Covered parking for 2-4 cars.

Technical Details:

  • Construction comprises concrete for the entire first floor, while the second floor is made of lightweight material (durock).
  • The property spans 8,020sqm and features two wells, one measuring 16m and the other (currently in use) at 10m, with the latter duly registered.
  • Equipped with 7 security cameras and a recorder, 150 Mbps fiber optic internet, an electricity meter + solar panels, water filter, 60” TV, sound system and 3 air conditioners (1 of 24 BTU and 2 of 12 BTU).

Construction Status:

  • Commenced in 2023, the construction currently stands at an approximate 85% completion.
  • Pending additions include a 5x3m2 fiberglass pool, underground power supply, wooden furniture in the kitchen, ceiling finishes, eaves and the completion of property filling.

Acquisition Terms:

  • A 45% advance is requested to finalize construction, with the remaining 55% due upon completion. The house will be handed over no later than 2 months once the 45% payment has been initiated.
  • Exclusions: Washer, dryer and refrigerator. Otherwise, the house is delivered fully furnished.

We are here to assist you in realizing your dream of owning this beautiful residence. For further inquiries or to schedule a visit, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Property Photos

Find Your Neighborhood

Accessibility

20 min

15 min

12 min

15 min

2h 20min

4h 40min

15 min

1h 21min

11 min

10 min

11 min

12 min

Video Tour

Simple elegance of Vista Montaña

Play Video

Amazingly and beautiful home

Boasting a super location

Highly advantageous location

Rio Montaña, Playa Ostional

Get in touch with us

Contact us if have questions, need more information or want to schedule a showing.

Hola, my name is
And my email is
I would like to

Nelson Campos

Real Estate Agent

Frequently Asked Questions

If you are still thinking about opting for Homestead as a loving home for your loved ones, you can always check out the common queries about our service and support. Ut enim ad minim veniam, Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
Is Homestead A Safe Place For Elders?

Of course, you can! We support making a strong bond with your loved ones even if you are staying away from them. Any type of food from your home is allowed.Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Can I Stay With My Loved Ones On Holidays?

Of course, you can! We support making a strong bond with your loved ones even if you are staying away from them. Any type of food from your home is allowed.Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Can I Bring External Food Every Week?

Of course, you can! We support making a strong bond with your loved ones even if you are staying away from them. Any type of food from your home is allowed.Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Can I Admit Two Elderly People At A Time?

Of course, you can! We support making a strong bond with your loved ones even if you are staying away from them. Any type of food from your home is allowed.Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Guanavista Lot #7

$549.500USD

Guanavista Lot #10

$1.185.000 USD

Guanavista Lot #12

$1.641.200 USD

Las Nubes, Mirador

$595.200USD

Las Nubes La Consentida

$400,000 USD

Las Nubes, La Iglesia 

$242,040 USD